Bryan and Cecile Ames
Chi Alpha Missionaries at Virginia Commonwealth University
(FORMERLY AT U. OF MISSOURI — ST. LOUIS AND SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY — EDWARDSVILLE)
Partner With Us
Partners: Together We Can Change the World
Why do we need partners? We are not paid by a church, Chi Alpha, or the university. Upon starting this adventure of full-time missions with Chi Alpha, our first assignment is to recruit people who will partner with us financially and prayerfully. We recruit people and churches who will make a monthly “Faith Promise”. Click here for more explanation.
(Are you looking for the information about giving, click here.)
- Decide how much you would like to give each month
- Make a Faith Promise
- Start making your investment by sending a contribution
Why make a Monthly Faith Promise?
We are required by Assembly of God US Missions to have a minimum amount of Faith Promises. We recruit multiple individuals and churches to partner with us financially to reach this minimum amount.
To put it in business lingo: this is the metric that AG US Missions and Chi Alpha uses to see we are doing our job to get our support raised.
How to Give
- To give securely a one-time or recurring gift with a credit/debit card online click here. If you're making a Faith Promise, be sure to check the Faith Promise box.
- More Explanation
- To give a recurring gift by mail download, print, and fill out the Faith Promise form.
- If giving by credit or debit card, but not giving online, you must also download, print and fill out the Credit Authorization Form.
- If giving by check, write your first check and make it out to “Chi Alpha” and include “Bryan Ames #2630457” on the memo line of the check.
- Make sure all forms and checks are filled out completely and mail them to the following address: US Missions, 1445 N. Boonville Ave., Springfield, MO 65802
- If you would prefer to speak with someone about the giving process, please call securely online.) 9am-4pm Central Time. Please use our account number 2630457 when speaking with the contributor services representative. (Available of people to answer is currently limited due to Covid 19. You can leave a message, and they can call you back, or you can give
If you have any questions, please contact us. Thanks so much for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!